The co-curricular programming for the third term of the school year 2018-2019 is now available. Please find enclosed the catalogue for Preschool and for KG to Grade 8 classes:
3rd term Club Descriptions – KG to G8
3rd Term Club Descriptions Preschool Year 1 and 2
These activities are scheduled to start on April 1,2019
Online registration will open on Monday, March 11, at 12:30pm on the parents’ portal by following the link that will be sent to you before the end of the week.
The link will also be available on the school website on: https://cousteauschool.
Your login and password are the ones you received previously by email and used for Term 2 Activities registration, as well as, for the online administrative form in September.
This term we had over 650 registrants for our programs. We are delighted that our co-curricular programming is popular with our families!
As you can imagine, this influx takes much organisation and preparation. Please help make the registration process go smoother by doing the following:
- Register early, preferably on the day registration opens. Last term, 140 out of our 149 families signed up for our co-curricular programming on the day of registration making the process much smoother. Thank you
- Register only one time per child. Sending in multiple registration forms for one child slows down the process, and as a result, your registration could get cancelled.
- Preschool students who want to register for more than three clubs should send in only ONE registration form on the first day and a second registration form the following day.
- Stick to the clubs you have chosen. Avoid making changes if possible. Review the catalogue early with your child and make your choices before registration.
- Payments can be made by VISA or MASTERCARD. We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS
The registration will close on March 20th at 11:59 pm. Registrations received and changes requested after this date will be subject to a $15 administrative fee. Late registrations will depend on the spots available.
As always, if a student wishes to withdraw after the first session of a club, a reimbursement minus a $50 fee will be granted. Refunds will not be possible once a student has attended the second session.
For any question, please feel free to contact us.
We hope you will enjoy the program!