French, Canadian and International Partners and Accreditations
- French Ministry of Education: accredited Cousteau School for the teaching of the French curriculum, which guarantees its perfect compliance with the programs, objectives and regulations specific to the French education system. This allows our students to continue their education in a school in the AEFE network without taking an entrance exam. The majority of our teachers are certified by the French Ministry of Education.
- Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE), a prestigious network of French schools abroad, teaching the French curriculum, which includes 566 schools in 138 countries and educates more than 390,000 students.
- Mission Laïque Française (MLF): a network that promotes French education in 108 schools, in 37 countries, including 61,000 students.
- Association of French Schools in North America (AFSA): a network of 50 schools throughout Canada and the US, which are accredited by the French Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Education of British Columbia: accredited Cousteau School for the teaching of the BC curriculum.
- Federation of Independent School Associations in British Columbia (FISA)
- Council of International Schools (CIS): a collaborative network shaping international education through professional services.
- Eco-Schools Canada: Cousteau School has been accredited Eco-School since 2018. In 2021 and 2022, we received the Platinum certification which is the highest level.