The employees at Cousteau, The French International School of Vancouver represent the base of educational excellence that we offer our students. Each day, they make our values present by contributing to the success and development of our students.
Our ideal candidates would be teachers and educators who:
- Demonstrate a strong dedication to our mission of providing a rigorous, ambitious, and innovative education.
- Possess excellent collaborative skills and can work efficiently in a diverse team.
- Are interested in living abroad and seeking a challenging career that offers a culturally enriching experience.
Calling all talented individuals with a passion for education! If you’re ready to join a team committed to excellence and individual enhancement, then we want you. Check out our available positions and email the Head of School at [email protected] with your CV, letter of motivation, and three work references.
All candidatures, even the spontaneous ones, will be evaluated.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
- Early Childhood Educator for 2023/2024
For Pre-K and Kindergarten classes.
Qualifications and experience:
-ECE or ECEA diploma.
-Preferably French-speakers; English-speakers are accepted.
Any additional documents that can enrich your application is welcome (CRC, First Aid…).
Only candidates with a current work permit in Canada will be accepted.
- On-Call Substitute Teacher for Primary and/or Middle-School
- On-Call English Teacher for Primary and Middle-School