Cousteau’s team is a mix of BC certified teachers / educators and France certified teachers / educators. Our pupils and students vary from Preschool 1 to Grade 9. Rooted in the tradition of French educational excellence, and aiming to offer a modern approach to teaching and learning, our ethos reflects our commitment to foster the development of the whole child and to celebrate collective achievement through mutual respect and dedication.
The employees at Cousteau, The French International School of Vancouver represent the base of educational excellence that we offer our students. Each day, they make our values present by contributing to the success and development of our students.
Our preference? Teachers and Educators who:
- Are committed to our mission of a rigorous, ambitious, and innovative education
- Work collaboratively and efficiently in a diverse group
- Want to live an enriching expatriation experience and that are looking for a challenging career.
Thank you for sending your CV and a letter of motivation to the Principal through email@example.com. All candidatures, even the spontaneous ones, will be evaluated. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Positions available for 2019/20 :
ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM: (no vacant position)
- Part-time English Teacher
- On-Call Substitute Teacher
- ECE or ECEA
- French spoken teachers (Refer to the French page)
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org