Cousteau The French International School of Vancouver’s mission is to inspire students to make a better world. We are the only school in BC that offers a rigorous bilingual education (France and B.C. programs) that nurtures a sense of curiosity in our students so that they become lifelong learners while developing their character. Our strength is our cultural and linguistic diversity.
Cousteau School is looking for a part-time bilingual admissions officer.
The Admissions Officer is responsible for identifying and following all admissions and enrolment management for the school.
The successful candidate is a dynamic, collaborative, communicative, and proactive individual who appreciates working in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent French and English written and oral skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to provide accurate assistance, information, and instructions to interested families in a helpful, friendly, and professional manner
- A strong goal and results orientation
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to initiate and remain on task without supervision
- An ability to understand and report on goals and metrics
- Canadian residency or work permit required.
- Some experience using database systems is considered an asset
- A working knowledge of independent schools is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the French education system is considered an asset.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your suitability for the position along with your resume, including three employment references, by July 31, 2019 to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for your interest however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.